Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $25.22 million and $30,070.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for $1.23 or 0.00033429 BTC on major exchanges including Nanex, Trade Satoshi, Exrates and TOPBTC. In the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 21.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $56.38 or 0.01533627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00331628 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00118496 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009358 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00026823 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002841 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, TOPBTC, Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader, Exrates and Nanex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.