BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 14th. BLAST has a total market cap of $41,512.00 and $61.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BLAST coin can now be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and Crex24. During the last week, BLAST has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00030102 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 57.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded up 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000220 BTC.
BLAST Coin Trading
BLAST can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLAST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BLAST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.