Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 17th. In the last week, Argentum has traded 34.3% lower against the dollar. Argentum has a market cap of $354,678.00 and $97.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Argentum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0325 or 0.00000888 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00013544 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 37.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Argentum Coin Profile
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 10,901,827 coins. Argentum’s official website is www.argentum.io. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.