BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 60% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 17th. One BitBall token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. In the last seven days, BitBall has traded 40.7% lower against the dollar. BitBall has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $6,696.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00001315 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004039 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00013924 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Apollon (XAP) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00002044 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded up 354.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001801 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000808 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. BitBall’s official website is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BitBall is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.