Zayedcoin (CURRENCY:ZYD) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 18th. Zayedcoin has a total market capitalization of $8,929.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Zayedcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Zayedcoin has traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Zayedcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000039 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 28.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 31% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00001888 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 7th, 2016. Zayedcoin’s total supply is 6,243,840 coins. The official website for Zayedcoin is www.zayedcoin.net. Zayedcoin’s official Twitter account is @ZayedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zayedcoin
Zayedcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zayedcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zayedcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zayedcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zayedcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zayedcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.