AmberCoin (CURRENCY:AMBER) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 22nd. In the last seven days, AmberCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One AmberCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. AmberCoin has a total market cap of $160,860.00 and $0.00 worth of AmberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 35.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 17th, 2014. AmberCoin’s total supply is 43,699,481 coins. AmberCoin’s official Twitter account is @AmberTradeLTD. The official website for AmberCoin is ambercoin.info.
AmberCoin Coin Trading
AmberCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmberCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmberCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AmberCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.