Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 16.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 3rd. One Phoenix token can now be purchased for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinrail, Binance, Switcheo Network and Huobi. Phoenix has a total market capitalization of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00005177 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000900 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Huobi, Coinrail, Switcheo Network, Binance and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.