Tao (CURRENCY:XTO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 3rd. One Tao coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Tao has traded 73.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Tao has a market cap of $7.22 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Tao was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00006754 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 70.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00001153 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000139 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2016. Tao’s total supply is 33,393,468 coins. Tao’s official website is tao.network. Tao’s official Twitter account is @taoblockchain. The Reddit community for Tao is /r/taonetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Tao
Tao can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tao directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tao should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tao using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tao Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tao and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.