USDCoin (CURRENCY:USC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 3rd. USDCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $861,096.00 worth of USDCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One USDCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00029077 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, USDCoin has traded down 0.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.19 or 0.02759785 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded down 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
USDCoin Token Trading
USDCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade USDCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy USDCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USDCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.