Bitcoin Instant (CURRENCY:BTI) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 11th. Bitcoin Instant has a market cap of $139,215.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitcoin Instant was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcoin Instant has traded flat against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Instant coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00030742 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000957 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 51.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BLAST (BLAST) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- ShopZcoin (SZC) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000183 BTC.
Bitcoin Instant Coin Profile
Bitcoin Instant Coin Trading
Bitcoin Instant can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Instant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Instant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Instant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Instant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Instant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.