DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 13th. In the last week, DeepOnion has traded 7.3% higher against the dollar. DeepOnion has a total market cap of $2.73 million and approximately $6,975.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DeepOnion coin can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00004688 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, Cryptopia, RightBTC and SouthXchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00019753 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00023246 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004352 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00032120 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002256 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010327 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00130278 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000025 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Profile
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, RightBTC, CoinExchange, SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, Coindeal, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.