Machinecoin (CURRENCY:MAC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 13th. One Machinecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, Machinecoin has traded 92.8% lower against the US dollar. Machinecoin has a market capitalization of $9,759.00 and $0.00 worth of Machinecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 61% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00005102 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded down 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Machinecoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 7th, 2014. Machinecoin’s total supply is 21,435,250 coins. The Reddit community for Machinecoin is /r/Machinecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Machinecoin is machinecoin.io. Machinecoin’s official Twitter account is @machinecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Machinecoin Coin Trading
Machinecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Machinecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Machinecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Machinecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Machinecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Machinecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.