Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Ratecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000018 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Ratecoin has traded down 8% against the dollar. Ratecoin has a total market cap of $80,016.00 and approximately $53.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001877 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00001079 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008049 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official website is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html. Ratecoin’s official message board is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ratecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.