Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 20th. One Expanse coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0873 or 0.00002184 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, BiteBTC and Bittrex. Expanse has a market capitalization of $915,749.00 and approximately $11,857.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Expanse has traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004527 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, Poloniex, BiteBTC, Upbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.