Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded down 11.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 21st. One Ratecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Ratecoin has a market capitalization of $62,870.00 and approximately $133.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ratecoin has traded down 19.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001896 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 151.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 36.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 38.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00007569 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. The official message board for Ratecoin is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ratecoin’s official website is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html.
Buying and Selling Ratecoin
Ratecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ratecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.