vTorrent (CURRENCY:VTR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 21st. Over the last seven days, vTorrent has traded 78% higher against the US dollar. vTorrent has a total market capitalization of $1.18 million and approximately $0.00 worth of vTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One vTorrent coin can currently be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00010082 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17,020.10 or 4.31100532 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00111367 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 11th, 2014. vTorrent’s total supply is 11,604,722 coins. vTorrent’s official Twitter account is @vTorrentCrypto. The Reddit community for vTorrent is /r/vTorrentCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for vTorrent is vtorrent.info.
vTorrent Coin Trading
vTorrent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as vTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire vTorrent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy vTorrent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for vTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for vTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.