Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 22nd. One Tether token can currently be bought for approximately $1.01 or 0.00025296 BTC on exchanges including CoinTiger, UEX, TOPBTC and TDAX. Tether has a market cap of $2.03 billion and approximately $6.24 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Tether has traded up 0.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008060 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0896 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.82 or 0.00272105 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.57 or 0.01648907 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00221225 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025493 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003394 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, FCoin, B2BX, IDAX, Huobi, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, Bibox, OOOBTC, Coinut, Cobinhood, C2CX, Bit-Z, QBTC, Kraken, Kucoin, CoinEx, BitMart, BtcTurk, Kryptono, ABCC, Bitfinex, Trade By Trade, Liqui, Binance, TOPBTC, UEX, HitBTC, BTC-Alpha, LBank, Iquant, EXX, Instant Bitex, IDCM, TDAX, CoinBene, MBAex, ChaoEX, BitForex, ZB.COM, BigONE, Gate.io, OKEx, CoinTiger, Exmo, Upbit, Poloniex and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.