Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 1.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. During the last week, Zilliqa has traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar. Zilliqa has a total market capitalization of $142.22 million and approximately $6.68 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zilliqa token can currently be bought for about $0.0171 or 0.00000438 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, DEx.top, BitMart and Korbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008039 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00386174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00002194 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $68.38 or 0.01747513 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00234839 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004687 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025941 BTC.
Buying and Selling Zilliqa
Zilliqa can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, BitForex, BiteBTC, Ethfinex, Koinex, Binance, GOPAX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitMart, OTCBTC, Radar Relay, FCoin, Bitbns, Hotbit, Huobi, Coinhub, AirSwap, Gate.io, Kyber Network, OOOBTC, Coinone, Zebpay, HitBTC, OKEx, DEx.top, Korbit, DragonEX, IDEX, WazirX, Tokenomy, DDEX, Bithumb, Upbit and UEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.