Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. Lambda has a market cap of $9.18 million and approximately $2.00 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lambda token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0184 or 0.00000469 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, BitMax, Huobi and Hotbit. In the last seven days, Lambda has traded up 15.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007983 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.05 or 0.00384128 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002741 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025799 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.25 or 0.01691140 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00239680 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00001631 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004992 BTC.
Lambda Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Lambda is medium.com/@Lambdaim.
Buying and Selling Lambda
Lambda can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy, BitMax and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lambda should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.