Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Newton Coin Project has a total market capitalization of $151,947.00 and $136.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Newton Coin Project coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, cfinex, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, Newton Coin Project has traded 17.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000083 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 134,498,181,831 coins. Newton Coin Project’s official website is www.newtoncoin.site. The official message board for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Newton Coin Project
Newton Coin Project can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre and cfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton Coin Project should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Newton Coin Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.