Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 14th. Quark has a total market capitalization of $1.26 million and $0.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quark coin can now be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000125 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. During the last week, Quark has traded down 4.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003762 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 20% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.