Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded down 23.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 22nd. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00003180 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Rubycoin has a market cap of $3.43 million and approximately $29.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 9.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00063282 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002947 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000908 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00018187 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.