Jibrel Network (CURRENCY:JNT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 10th. During the last seven days, Jibrel Network has traded down 7.4% against the dollar. One Jibrel Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0580 or 0.00001097 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, IDEX, Coinrail and Kucoin. Jibrel Network has a market capitalization of $9.81 million and $95,050.00 worth of Jibrel Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $709.35 or 0.13412756 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00049749 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002358 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00001307 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00016819 BTC.
Jibrel Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Jibrel Network
Jibrel Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bibox, HitBTC, Gate.io, Coinrail and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jibrel Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jibrel Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jibrel Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jibrel Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jibrel Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.