Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 13th. In the last week, Ethereum Dark has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Dark has a market cap of $37,271.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Dark coin can currently be bought for $0.0248 or 0.00000673 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13,602.02 or 2.67298456 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00127513 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00001346 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Ethereum Dark Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ethereum Dark is www.ethereumdark.net.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Dark
Ethereum Dark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Dark should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Dark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.