FairGame (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded down 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 13th. One FairGame token can now be purchased for $0.0041 or 0.00000080 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, BigONE, OKEx and HADAX. FairGame has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $7.80 million worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, FairGame has traded 12.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00008275 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00021439 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded up 46.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Buying and Selling FairGame
FairGame can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HADAX, BigONE and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairGame should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FairGame using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.