AmberCoin (CURRENCY:AMBER) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. AmberCoin has a total market capitalization of $160,860.00 and $0.00 worth of AmberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, AmberCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One AmberCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 17th, 2014. AmberCoin’s total supply is 43,699,481 coins. AmberCoin’s official Twitter account is @AmberTradeLTD. AmberCoin’s official website is ambercoin.info.
AmberCoin Coin Trading
AmberCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmberCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmberCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AmberCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.