Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. Newton Coin Project has a market capitalization of $243,175.00 and approximately $1,218.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Newton Coin Project has traded down 8.5% against the US dollar. One Newton Coin Project coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including cfinex, BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000071 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 154,284,185,771 coins. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. Newton Coin Project’s official website is www.newtoncoin.site.
Buying and Selling Newton Coin Project
Newton Coin Project can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, BiteBTC, Stocks.Exchange and cfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton Coin Project should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Newton Coin Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.