Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. One Tether token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00019780 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, Bibox, Bittrex and Sistemkoin. During the last seven days, Tether has traded 1% lower against the US dollar. Tether has a market cap of $2.46 billion and $11.50 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.00 or 0.00375420 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.23 or 0.01111100 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00211207 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005797 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.81 or 0.00371674 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, ZB.COM, Exmo, Upbit, BTC-Alpha, OKEx, ABCC, Kryptono, Sistemkoin, Instant Bitex, TDAX, IDAX, CoinTiger, Bibox, Poloniex, EXX, QBTC, CoinEx, LBank, C2CX, B2BX, Liqui, TOPBTC, Coinut, Cobinhood, BitForex, ChaoEX, BigONE, BtcTurk, DragonEX, Kraken, Binance, DigiFinex, Bit-Z, Gate.io, UEX, Trade By Trade, MBAex, OOOBTC, IDCM, Iquant, Bitfinex, Huobi, HitBTC, FCoin, BitMart, CoinBene and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.