CasinoCoin (CURRENCY:CSC) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. In the last week, CasinoCoin has traded up 15.4% against the U.S. dollar. CasinoCoin has a total market capitalization of $13.11 million and approximately $6,780.00 worth of CasinoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CasinoCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including BitFlip and cfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 46.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00010956 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 188.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000227 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 18th, 2013. CasinoCoin’s total supply is 39,999,999,905 coins and its circulating supply is 35,973,085,511 coins. CasinoCoin’s official website is casinocoin.org. CasinoCoin’s official Twitter account is @CasinoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CasinoCoin is /r/casinocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling CasinoCoin
CasinoCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip and cfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CasinoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CasinoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CasinoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CasinoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CasinoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.