Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. One Cryptojacks coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, Cryptojacks has traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Cryptojacks has a market capitalization of $42,287.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. The official website for Cryptojacks is cryptojacks.com. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cryptojacks Coin Trading
Cryptojacks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptojacks should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptojacks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.