FlutterCoin (CURRENCY:FLT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 16th. Over the last week, FlutterCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. FlutterCoin has a market cap of $234,127.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of FlutterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FlutterCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CasinoCoin (CSC) traded 25.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00010949 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 188.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000237 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 3rd, 2014. FlutterCoin’s total supply is 436,450,711 coins. FlutterCoin’s official Twitter account is @fluttercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. FlutterCoin’s official website is www.fluttercoin.me. The official message board for FlutterCoin is fluttercointalk.com. The Reddit community for FlutterCoin is /r/fluttercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling FlutterCoin
FlutterCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FlutterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FlutterCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FlutterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FlutterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FlutterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.