Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 13.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 38.2% against the US dollar. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $9,485.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.98 or 0.02297357 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00009718 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002414 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00015122 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005454 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.