Zennies (CURRENCY:ZENI) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 16th. One Zennies coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Zennies has traded 16% lower against the U.S. dollar. Zennies has a market cap of $211,810.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Zennies was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 29.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 46.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded up 29.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000073 BTC.
Zennies Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 22nd, 2017. Zennies’ total supply is 1,000,812,836 coins. The official website for Zennies is zeni.zone. Zennies’ official Twitter account is @zenizone.
Zennies Coin Trading
Zennies can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zennies directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zennies should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zennies using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zennies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zennies and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.