AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 17th. One AdHive token can now be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000060 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Liquid and HitBTC. AdHive has a market cap of $413,275.00 and $6,020.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AdHive has traded down 10.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.