News headlines about Bombardier (TSE:C) have been trending somewhat negative on Wednesday, InfoTrie reports. InfoTrie identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than 6,000 news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Bombardier earned a coverage optimism score of -1.13 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave headlines about the company an news buzz score of 3 out of 10, indicating that recent media coverage is unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Bombardier’s analysis:
- CEO says future of Bombardier’s regional jet depends on beefing up backlog (canadianmanufacturing.com)
- Corporate jetmakers court Chinese elite for sales despite slowing economy (msn.com)
- April 8 Civil Lawsuits (reflector.com)
- Qazaq Air Takes Delivery of Two Bombardier Q400 Aircraft (asiatraveltips.com)
- Turbulence hits union contract negotiations with Bombardier and Airbus (ca.finance.yahoo.com)
Separately, Raymond James set a C$1.00 price target on Bombardier and gave the stock an “outperform” rating in a research report on Friday, March 1st.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This story was first reported by Community Financial News and is the property of of Community Financial News. If you are accessing this story on another website, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this story can be viewed at https://www.com-unik.info/2019/04/17/bombardier-c-earns-daily-media-sentiment-rating-of-1-13.html.
See Also: What is a Stop Order?
Receive News & Ratings for Bombardier Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bombardier and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.