Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Primecoin has a market cap of $7.49 million and approximately $106,842.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Primecoin has traded 10.7% lower against the dollar. One Primecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.27 or 0.00005263 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEgg, Bittylicious, Bleutrade and BX Thailand.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling Primecoin
Primecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Poloniex, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Trade By Trade, BX Thailand and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.