OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 18th. In the last week, OKCash has traded down 6.2% against the US dollar. One OKCash coin can currently be bought for $0.0193 or 0.00000365 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi and Bleutrade. OKCash has a total market cap of $1.43 million and approximately $14,900.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00028210 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 29.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005394 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00012527 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012255 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.52 or 0.00142560 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00001808 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002458 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000305 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.