SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 24th. SnowGem has a market cap of $980,874.00 and $146,061.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SnowGem has traded down 10.9% against the dollar. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for about $0.0864 or 0.00001591 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,456.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $164.12 or 0.03023373 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $278.68 or 0.05134116 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $72.89 or 0.01342905 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.03 or 0.01234973 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00104042 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $65.44 or 0.01205575 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00292989 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00032758 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.