AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 15.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 12th. In the last week, AdHive has traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. AdHive has a total market cap of $359,927.00 and approximately $289.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdHive token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000039 BTC on exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC and Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.