Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded down 11.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 23rd. One Open Trading Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0269 or 0.00000346 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Bit-Z and YoBit. Open Trading Network has a total market cap of $54,387.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Open Trading Network has traded 7.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004837 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.77 or 0.00408971 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012934 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001596 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $101.27 or 0.01303545 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.25 or 0.00144785 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00016821 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004388 BTC.
Open Trading Network Token Profile
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, HitBTC, YoBit and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Trading Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.