Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. Over the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 118.6% higher against the dollar. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $13.30 million and $3,670.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.49 or 0.00006222 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00036540 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00013206 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.