ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded down 10.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 25th. ADAMANT Messenger has a market capitalization of $2.23 million and approximately $42,887.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded 37.6% lower against the dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be bought for $0.0273 or 0.00000341 BTC on major exchanges including BiteBTC, Bit-Z and IDCM.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00079069 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008171 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000226 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ADAMANT Messenger is adamant.im.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.