IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 25th. One IOST token can now be bought for $0.0121 or 0.00000151 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, Bithumb, GOPAX and Binance. In the last seven days, IOST has traded 1.7% higher against the dollar. IOST has a market cap of $145.46 million and $27.60 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $683.58 or 0.08518382 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 32.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00040807 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001624 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00011442 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 34.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000184 BTC.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Koinex, ABCC, CoinZest, Ethfinex, Livecoin, Bitkub, Coineal, Cobinhood, OTCBTC, OKEx, BitMart, Bithumb, Kucoin, DragonEX, Bitrue, BitMax, CoinBene, Binance, BigONE, IDEX, Huobi, Hotbit, DigiFinex, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, DDEX, Upbit, HitBTC, IDAX, Vebitcoin, Kyber Network, Zebpay and WazirX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.