Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded 103.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. Zurcoin has a total market cap of $28,501.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Zurcoin has traded 106.1% higher against the US dollar. One Zurcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. Zurcoin’s official website is zurcoin.org.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zurcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zurcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zurcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.