SpectrumNetwork (CURRENCY:SPEC) traded up 4.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 14th. One SpectrumNetwork token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinlim and EtherFlyer. SpectrumNetwork has a market capitalization of $6,321.00 and approximately $35,450.00 worth of SpectrumNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SpectrumNetwork has traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,642.65 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $265.34 or 0.03073379 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.38 or 0.01568067 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $420.85 or 0.04874720 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.34 or 0.01069612 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.60 or 0.00099570 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.85 or 0.01052289 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.10 or 0.00313906 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00018621 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 28th, 2015. SpectrumNetwork’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 949,512,740 tokens. SpectrumNetwork’s official message board is medium.com/@spectrumnetwork. SpectrumNetwork’s official website is www.the-spectrumnetwork.com. The Reddit community for SpectrumNetwork is /r/SpectrumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SpectrumNetwork’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SpectrumNetwork Token Trading
SpectrumNetwork can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer and Coinlim. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpectrumNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SpectrumNetwork should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SpectrumNetwork using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpectrumNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpectrumNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.