Digital Asset Guarantee Token (CURRENCY:DAGT) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. In the last seven days, Digital Asset Guarantee Token has traded 41.6% higher against the US dollar. Digital Asset Guarantee Token has a market cap of $1.01 million and $1.32 million worth of Digital Asset Guarantee Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digital Asset Guarantee Token token can currently be bought for $0.0438 or 0.00000496 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Iquant, FCoin and TOPBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.87 or 0.00372367 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $210.09 or 0.02379997 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011397 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001431 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.00 or 0.00158564 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00019424 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000766 BTC.
Digital Asset Guarantee Token Token Profile
Digital Asset Guarantee Token Token Trading
Digital Asset Guarantee Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, Iquant and FCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Asset Guarantee Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Asset Guarantee Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digital Asset Guarantee Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Asset Guarantee Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Asset Guarantee Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.