Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 16th. Bitcoin SV has a market capitalization of $3.82 billion and $455.18 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for about $214.05 or 0.02314521 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, Coinsuper, Hotbit and BigONE. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded up 11.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004543 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.77 or 0.00354304 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.18 or 0.00153374 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00017798 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003515 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Altcoin Trader, Bithumb, YoBit, DragonEX, OKEx, Korbit, Kucoin, Coinbit, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bitbns, Bit-Z, WazirX, Hotbit, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Cobinhood, Upbit, Gate.io, MBAex, CoinBene, Bitrue, ZB.COM, OTCBTC, CoinZest, Kraken, IDAX, Indodax, HitBTC, CoinEx, Binance, Bibox, BX Thailand, SouthXchange, Coinsquare, FCoin, Huobi, Bitkub, Koinex and BigONE. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.