Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 16th. In the last week, Chainlink has traded up 53.3% against the dollar. One Chainlink token can now be bought for approximately $1.70 or 0.00018740 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Radar Relay, OKEx and COSS. Chainlink has a total market cap of $595.10 million and approximately $128.70 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004584 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.02 or 0.00363962 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $210.20 or 0.02316707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011095 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001418 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.12 or 0.00155672 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003604 BTC.
Buying and Selling Chainlink
Chainlink can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kyber Network, Binance, Radar Relay, Gate.io, COSS, OKEx, Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainlink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.