FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 16th. Over the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded 16.5% higher against the dollar. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $7.65 million and approximately $9,635.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FirstBlood token can now be purchased for $0.0894 or 0.00000970 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, HitBTC, IDEX and Gatecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004550 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.96 or 0.00357183 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $214.81 or 0.02327843 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010914 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.28 or 0.00154786 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017746 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000715 BTC.
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gatecoin, Livecoin, ZB.COM, OKEx, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstBlood should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.