Abyss Token (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. In the last week, Abyss Token has traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar. Abyss Token has a total market capitalization of $5.74 million and approximately $1.21 million worth of Abyss Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Abyss Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0252 or 0.00000214 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, CoinPlace, CoinBene and BitForex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $661.85 or 0.05633373 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00033807 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001022 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0985 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000156 BTC.
About Abyss Token
Buying and Selling Abyss Token
Abyss Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, CoinPlace, HitBTC, BitForex, CoinBene, Sistemkoin, Bilaxy, Kyber Network, DDEX, Indodax, CoinExchange, ZBG, Hotbit, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Abyss Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Abyss Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Abyss Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Abyss Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Abyss Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.